- New categories added to honor CRE Emerging Leaders and MVP Service Partners
Orange County, Calif., (November 28, 2018)– The Orange County Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) has announced the launch of nominations for its annual SPIRE Awards program, which recognizes superior performance in real estate by teams and individuals in the Orange County market.
“This year, we have added two new categories to honor outstanding contributions to our industry – the CRE Emerging Leader award and the MVP Service Partner award,” says Elise Puritz, Director of Business Development at MHP Structural Engineers and Co-Chair of the CREW-OC SPIRE Awards Committee. “These additions provide a recognition platform for the service providers and young professionals whose contributions are instrumental to advancing the Orange County real estate market.”
The CREW-OC SPIRE Awards honor recipients in nine categories, including:
- Women in CRE
- CRE Emerging Leader
- MVP Service Partner
- New Construction
- Building Renovations
- Tenant Improvements
SPIRE Co-Chair Sharon Kline, Executive Vice President of Debt and Structured Finance with CBRE says, “The SPIRE Awards highlight individuals and teams whose commitment to service and personal integrity are setting the standards for our industry,” she says. “We are looking forward to a strong group of nominees to reflect the 2018 transaction climate.”
Nominations are now open and will be accepted through February 1, 2019. To nominate an individual or team, visit crewocspireawards.com.
Winners will be announced at the SPIRE Awards Gala, which will take place onMarch 21, 2019 at the Samueli Theater in Costa Mesa. This year’s keynote speaker is Lynn Jochim, Co-Chief Operating Officer at Five Point Holdings, LLC, the largest developer of mixed-use communities in coastal California. Returning to the stage, Eric Paulsen, Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield, will entertain the audience as Master of Ceremonies.
The SPIRE Awards are judged by a distinguished panel comprised of some of the most influential members of the local real estate community, including:
- Sandra Vaughan-Acton, Director of Real Estate Development, Cal Poly Pomona Foundation
- John Combs, Principal, RiverRock Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Kristen Croxton, Senior Vice President Originations, Capital One Multifamily Finance
- Marissa Kasdan, Director of Design and Research, KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Jo-E Lopez, Vice President, Business Development, Snyder Langston
- John Mehigan, Senior Vice President, Senior Market Officer, Regency Centers
- Dave Pintar, Director of Project Development, C.W. Driver
- Michelle Schierberl, Executive Vice President, Retail Investment Services, Colliers International
- Perry Schonfeld, Chief Operating Officer, LBA Realty
- Kurt Strasmann, Executive Managing Director, CBRE
Information regarding attending or sponsoring the SPIRE Awards Gala is available at www.crewocspireawards.com.
Commercial Real Estate Women Orange County (CREW-OC) is a member organization of CREW Network and has been serving Orange County real estate professionals since 1988. CREW-OC is a non-profit organization established to promote and sponsor educational and professional activities for its members in the field of commercial real estate. Further information on the organization is available at www.crew-oc.org.
# # #