Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. Our 11,000 members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in more than 70 major markets across the globe.
CREW Network exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally by focusing on fulfilling four key initiatives: business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
CREW Network members are known for the quality they bring to the commercial real estate industry. With this large diverse network, our members have the resources to create new and different ways of structuring deals, to focus on the bottom line, and to inspire others to work as a team to get the job done.
CREW Network exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
|Leadership:||a comprehensive approach to exhibit support, develop and innovate the best qualities of leadership|
|Excellence:||the highest standards in business, networking and philanthropy|
|Influence:||the power to be an agent of positive change and create success|
|Community:||support, assistance and loyalty to others in a multi-disciplinary organization|
|Integrity:||steadfast, trustworthy and dependable|
|Advancement:||leadership development, education, and opportunities|
How We Work
- At CREW Network, we create opportunities for our members to work together.
- We author leading industry white papers and conduct important benchmark studies to inform the industry. We provide cutting-edge leadership training to help build effective leaders.
- We know that advancement is often based on being recognized outside our companies, and we provide a national recognition program to promote the extraordinary achievements of women in the industry.
- We offer a way for our members to give back to their communities and to build their networks through programs that help educate young women through our college scholarships; UCREW, our university outreach initiative; and our high school CREW Careers program.
- Because we know that women who have a mentor are twenty percent more likely to achieve upward career moves, we provide our eMentoring program.
- We are a network of commercial real estate professionals that understands that women-owned businesses choose financial products and services based on their relationships with these providers.
- CREW Network is widely recognized as a leader in commercial real estate and an affiliation with CREW Network indicates the highest level of professional qualification for our members.
CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation’s Mission
Established in 1998, CREW Network Foundation is the only organization dedicating its resources solely towards transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
In collaboration with CREW Network, CREW Network Foundation supports the Network’s career outreach agenda, which cultivates women leaders in the industry through participation in a continuum of educational outreach, as well as scholarship and mentoring programs. This continuum introduces female high school students to the commercial real estate industry, while connecting female college students and entry-level career women to the resources, support and network they need to obtain successful careers in the commercial real estate industry.
Visit www.crewnetwork.org/foundation for more information