The CREW-Orange County SPIRE Awards honor Superior Performance in Real Estate in Orange County. Projects may include office, medical, retail, industrial, multi-family, hospitality or mixed use products completed in 2019.
Nominees may include individuals or teams and may be self-nominated.
Nominees must satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined for each award below.
Nominees will be evaluated based on the nominee’s contribution to the project, the project’s positive impact on the Orange County community, and other factors relating to the project, such as size, value added by the nominee, complexity, and cohesiveness of the team.
* We reserve the right to limit the number of nominations submitted per company.
- OBTAIN THE NOMINEE’S CONSENT to participate in this awards program.
- Nominees must satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined for the category nominated. – Nomination Eligibility Criteria
- ALL SECTIONS of the nomination form must be completed for consideration by the Selection and Judging Committees (complete online).
- ENTER a statement in the online nomination form online documenting the “project”/nominee’s accomplishments: (a) within his/her organization, (b) contributions to the profession, and (c) contributions to the Orange County community.
- Indicate who, specifically, will be the recipient of the award should the nomination be selected as the winner.
- UPLOAD a full-color, high-resolution (4-color, 300 dpi resolution jpg, png, bmp, tif, eps, or PDF format) digital head-and-shoulders photo of the nominee or project.
- UPLOAD supporting materials (up to 2 additional pictures, copies of news articles, etc.).
- SUBMIT nomination form, digital photo and ALL supporting materials by 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on Friday, January 31, 2020.